Wednesday, November 7, 2018

"We can't have two off healers."

He picks Zenni.
I pick Lucio. 
"NO!" he says. "We can't have two OFF healers. That's won't be enough healing. Lucio is an off healer. We need an OFF HEALER and a MAIN HEALER!"
We tell him not to worry about it. I was about to switch to appease him, but before I could he switches to Ana.

Now before I tell you how this story ends...

Let's take a quick look at some of my stats and also the top healers on PSN. 
Healing, Defensive Assists, Sound Barriers and Deaths
(Yes, I'm hiding my offensive numbers, because they offend me and it's my blog.)
It looks like the top Lucios are getting somewhere between 900 - 1200 healing per minute.

CH1LL3V: 953

The top healers' hpm stats for PSN: 
Zennis: 656 - 739
Brigittes: 707 - 823
Anas: 826 - 924
Mercys: 1005 - 1192
Lucios: 982 - 1209
Moiras: 1145 - 1260

And now back to the thrilling conclusion to our story.

We lost.

Oh and our off  healer had 2.5 times the healing of our main healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment