(CH1LL3V as Lucio)
OK! Ready?
Rein! You keep that shield up til we're ready.
Sombra is sneaking around back,
and she's gonna pops EMP...
D-VA! you listening?
When Sombra POPS EMP, D-VA you dive!
Everyone else be ready!
Cuz Rein's gonna drop his shield and immagonna hit AMP.
Now, it's important that Rein is in front with his sheild.
D-VA don't worry; right behind Rein will be Soldier 76.
Moira and I will be right behind him.
Got it? OK Let's do this.
EMP! GO! GO! GO!
Rein not what I meant by drop your sheild!
(D-Va)
Where is everybody?
(Solider)
OOOF! I fell.
(Lucio)
Soldier's down!
(D-Va)
He's dead? Already?
(Soldier)
No, I got a boo boo on my knee.
(D-Va)
Well Sombra's dead... I think.
(Lucio)
Where's... Mor?
(Moria)
Surrender to my...
(Lucio)
Switchin' to heals!
(Moria)
Surrender to my...
(Lucio)
Switchin' to heals!
(Rein)
Ok little buddy? There you go.
(Lucio)
Soldier's ba... Nope wait, he's dead.
(Rein)
Bring me another!
(Lucio)
Rein, why are you in back!? Where's your shield?
Wasn't I supposed to...
(Annoucer)
"TEAM KILL"
(Lucio)
Team Kill?
That's bad right?
(Moria)
(Lucio)
Shut up Moria!
Let's um take it from top

No comments:
Post a Comment